PASSPORT (NEW/RENEWAL) APPLICATION
Paalala: Para sa kaligtasan ng mga kliyente ng Konsulado habang mayroon pang Covid- 19 pandemic, aanyayahin lamang po ang mga kliyente na pumasok sa konsulado sa oras ng kanilang cita/appointment. Hindi po kailangang maghintay sa labas na Konsulado para pumila dahil ang may mga appointment po ang papapasukin sa oras nila. Para masiguradong magkakaroon ng dalawang metro na distansya ang mga kliyente bilang pagsunod sa Covid-19 safety measures, kung hindi pa oras ng inyong appointment, bumalik po sa tamang oras.
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully and follow STEP 1 to STEP 3 for your application. Click on the links to download the forms.
STEP 1 Secure an appointment
- Please visit https://www.passport.gov.ph/ to schedule an appointment.
- Click “SCHEDULE AND APPOINTMENT” and select “INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP”;
- From the dropdown menu, choose “EUROPE”, “SPAIN” and “PCG BARCELONA”.
- Select the DATE and TIME, Provide PERSONAL and OTHER INFORMATION as instructed. REVIEW all the entries BEFORE submitting.
- A provisional email shall be sent to YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, please CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING within ONE HOUR.
- A CONFIRMATION EMAIL shall be sent to your email address. Please PRINT THE APPLICATION PACKET.
- You´ve done it. Proceed to the Consulate on your appointed DATE and TIME and BRING THE PACKET with you. Please consult our webpage for passport fees.
STEP 2 Prepare the following requirements prior to your appointment:
Photocopy of the data page of the current ePassport
Proof that the applicant is still a Philippine citizen: Original and photocopy of any of the following: NIE Card / Family Card / Student Card / Schengen Visa.
Non-refundable fee of 54 Euros, payable in cash only.
Photos are no longer required, it will be taken digitally at the Consulate. However, applicants are required to wear the following:
For men: decent shirt with collar
For women: decent attire, with or without collar; no sleeveless shirts, no plunging necklines.
Note: DO NOT wear earrings or necklace when applying for a passport.
STEP 3 Prepare these additional requirements IF applicable to you:
For Dual Citizens (those who have taken their oaths of allegiance under RA 9225):
Original and photocopy of Oath of Allegiance, Order of Approval and Identification Certificate